- Artificial Grass Fiber
- Landscaping Artificial Grass
- Sports Artificial Grass
- Artificial Grass Infill Granules
- Artificial Grass Installation Tools
20mm Artificial Grass For Landscaping
20mm artificial grass for landscaping 20UB8B15N0A11Chat Now
Pro Tip: When using artificial turf, keep in mind that the material comes in rolls that are essentially very long, skinny rectangles. If you’re creating a circular space, you still have to pay for the corners you cut off. While about 10 to 15% waste is factored into the price of installation, unusual shapes or curves may increase the cost.
Installing artificial turf
The installation process for artificial turf is similar to that of a sod lawn, with just a few key differences.
1. Begin by lowering the existing grade to about 4 inches below your desired finished grade, such as the level of your patio.
2. Install such as brick, steel, concrete curbing, or plastic bender board.
3. Uses a 4 inch layer of crushed rock or road base underneath artificial turf. Tamp it down firmly for the most even surface.
4. Roll out artificial turf on the prepared surface.
5. Connect any seams using the specially-designed tape meant for that purpose. When joining two strips of artificial turf, make sure the blades of grass are standing in the same direction.
6. Pull the turf taut and secure it around the edges using 8 inch galvanized nails every 6 inches. This is called “spiking it in”.
7. If desired, add infill materials such as rubber pellets or sand. Rubber pellets feel nice to walk on in areas with high foot traffic, while sand looks nice because it obscures the weave of the artificial turf. However, the choice to use infill is primarily an aesthetic one, and it’s not necessary.
8. Use a gas-powered broom to brush the nap into an upright position and give it a natural appearance.
Cost of artificial turf
Artificial turf costs about $8-$12 per square foot, double the cost of a installed with a sprinkler system. Though artificial turf is the most expensive type of turf to install, you save a lot of money on your water bill and on ongoing maintenance, since artificial turf lasts a long time (it is warrantied against fading for 10 years) and requires almost no care.
Item No: 20UB8B15N0A11
Pile Height: 20mm
Yarn: U Shape monofil PE+ Curled PP
Stitch: 155s/m2, 16275s/m2, Gauge: 3/8''
Dtex: 14000 Color: 4Color